Who are these courses for?
REALTOR members will need NAR Ethics in a two ( 2) year cycle. January 1, 2018 started the new NAR cycle.
- Practical Application of Agency and Disclosure
- Real Estate Contracts
- From Contract to Closing
- Agent & Broker Responsibility
- Real Estate Policies and Procedures
- Ethics for NAR
- Many more!
- All books and materials
- We file all the paperwork and fingerprinting (notarized).
- Free coffee.
All you need to bring is yourself.
What to Expect:
All Continuing Education courses are divided into 3 parts:
- 3 Hours of an AREC required topic.
- 3 Hours of an Elective topic.
- 1 Hour on general safety.
Offsite and private office classes are available by prior arrangement. Please contact us for more details.
*All of our courses are approved by the Arkansas State Board of Private Career Education.
Save $50 when you book online!
Upcoming CONTINUing EDUCATION Courses
AGENT CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSE
September 25, 2018
(Tuesday, 8:30 AM)
Save $25 when you register in advance!