Who are these courses for?
All Agents in Arkansas are required to complete seven (7) hours of Continued Education each year. This helps to ensure that Real Estate professionals are kept up to date.
REALTOR members will need NAR Ethics in a two ( 2) year cycle. January 1, 2018 started the new NAR cycle.
- Practical Application of Agency and Disclosure
- Real Estate Contracts
- From Contract to Closing
- Agent & Broker Responsibility
- Real Estate Policies and Procedures
- Ethics for NAR
- Many more!
- All books and materials
- We file all the paperwork and fingerprinting (notarized).
- Free coffee.
All you need to bring is yourself.
What to Expect:
All Continuing Education courses are divided into 3 parts:
- 3 Hours of an AREC* required topic.
- 3 Hours of an Elective topic.
- 1 Hour on general safety.
Offsite and private office classes are available by prior arrangement. Please contact us for more details.
*All of our courses are approved by the Arkansas State Board of Private Career Education.